See our diggers and discuss what you are trying to achieve is the first step
Excavator hire at Ashburton Uhire can quickly turn those hard jobs into quick and painless jobs in a matter of minutes. Need to remove those flax bushes or need to shift a couple of ton of compost or soil in the garden. Can’t get your local contractor there on the time frame YOU want, then hire one of ours to do that urgent irrigation work.
- If you have driven a tractor, truck or car and have a correct drivers licence endorsement, and not frightened of having a go, then that’s the first step passed
- Have you ever towed a trailer before or confident too, this is the second question you have to ask yourself
- Is your car or ute big enough to tow and does it have the correct size rated drawbar? For example, our 1.7 Ton Excavator requires a 2.5 Ton rated drawbar, 2 Ton ex requires 3 ton rated drawbar, and our 2.5 Ton ex requires a 3.5Ton rated drawbar.
- Are Excavators easy to operate, pretty straight forward, start out in the open where there are no obstructions and have a go with it first. Within 20-40 minutes, your confidence levels will be right up.
- If it is specialised work, then we may recommend you contact a contractor.
6 Yes, we can give you a familiarisation before you go
For more information and pricing, please click through https://ashburtonuhire.co.nz/hire/general-hire/excavators/