1. Draping disguises plain rooms, sheds and halls transforming any space into your ‘perfect venue’.
2. Draping delineates venue areas; creating spaces within spaces or rooms within rooms.
3. Acoustically draping will soften the noisy halls and other venues.
4. Draping creates a sense of intimacy that was not there before examples are; gymnasiums farm sheds; country halls — allowing larger venues to become smaller venues.
5. Creating flexibility of venue choice.
6. Your taste can be explored by using coloured or mixed draping styles, patterns and shapes.
7. Ceiling draping offers a character and can balance walls or lower ceilings.
8. Our new draping systems are a fast and cost-effective way of venue transformation.
9. Mixed with good lighting, white drapes can become any colour matching or complimenting your theme.
10. Backdrops and curtaining behind a head table makes a point of difference and expresses your individuality.
11. Finally, it adds sophistication and will look totally amazing.
12. And you can do it yourself.
Did we say, it looks amazing!